Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Kudos Post #2

Kudos Post #2

Facebook Post dated 29/1/2024
 

📚 Exciting News! 📚
Hey friends,
I'm beyond thrilled to share a milestone with you – my (approx.) tenth book of poetry, "Peak Encounters: Whispers from the Plateau," is now live on Amazon with all requisite edits in place! 🎉 This collection holds a special place in my heart, and I wanted to take a moment to share a bit of the journey that brought it to life.
The title, "Peak Encounters," was inspired by a remarkable encounter at the Sri Sri Ravi Shankar ashram in Bangalore. While researching education in India, I found myself spending some time at the ashram. One day, I was strolling towards the entrance of the ashram after some heavy duty reading when a kind soul offered me a lift. Little did I know that this chance meeting would lead to a ride with one of the trustees, who not only offered assistance on my education project but also shared insights. The name pays homage to the transformative experiences we encounter on the plateaus of our lives.